Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- 4 Signs a Sales Manager Can Recognize an ‘A’ player in an Interview
- 12 Revealing Stats About B2B Social Media Marketing
- Is your B2B marketing missing a secret ingredient?
- A Timeless 5 Step Sales Philosophy From Mark Twain
Leadership, Management & People:
- Working Best: Boost productivity by collaborating
- 12 Pointers To Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur
- Tim Bucher of TastingRoom.com: Management and leadership, they’re 2 different things.
- The Customer Service Secret To Dealing With Angry People – Business Insider
Web & Social Media:
- Is Pinterest the next big thing in small biz?
- How B2B brands approach Twitter
- 20 More Best SEO Guides, Tips & Insights of 2011 | B2B Marketing Blog
- Very PINTERESTing: How the Web’s Newest Social Media Sensation Can Help YOUR Biz
- 4 Tips for Getting Users to Scroll Below the Fold on Your Page
- Marketing, Digital & PR in the Social Media Blender
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.