Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- One (Common) Marketing Tactic That Can Ruin Your Business – http://t.co/SMxN0CFe
- Who is Responsible for Mapping the Buying Process? A Sales Consulting Firm’s POV – http://t.co/MBxSb9RP
Leadership, Management & People:
- To Best Employer Hopefuls: It’s Not About the Perks
- Why Top Talent Leaves: Top 10 Reasons Boiled Down to 1 – Forbes – http://t.co/qtdFDkvE
Web & Social Media:
- How to Hire an Online Marketing Specialist - http://t.co/jcSuKPn7
- WTF is Pinterest?
- For fun: 20 of the World’s Wittiest Twitter Bios
- SOPA & PIPA Explained [infographic] – http://t.co/s41tPBul
- How & Why to Use #FollowFriday (#FF) on Twitter – http://t.co/MKLXqzM6
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.