Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
Leadership, Management & People:
- CIK Marketing – Embrace the Pivot
- These Business Policies Must be in Writing
- Strategy or Execution: Which Is More Important?
- Tips From Great Bosses On Being A Better Boss
Web & Social Media:
- How Big Can a Small Business Be? (And Why It Matters)
- 5 Best Reasons to Be an Entrepreneur
- Startup Professionals Musings: 8 Attributes of a Real Entrepreneur That Run Deep
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by Geoff Vincent