Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- Why B-to-B Advertising Is Increasingly Aimed at Consumers
- 50+ Essential Blogs to Help You Succeed in Online Marketing
- B2B Marketing – One page marketing brief outline
Leadership, Management & People:
- Scaffolding Your Way to Better Ideas – a kind of structure required to help you arrive at better ideas
- The myth of the super-manager
- Poor experiences among job seekers can backfire on a recruiting company, a survey of U.S. companies found.
- What Your Employees Really Want (It Might Not Be What You Think)
- 5 Ways to Build a Recognition Culture at Your Office
Web & Social Media:
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by Geoff Vincent