Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- 20 redundant phrases to eliminate from your writing
- Simple Tips to Improve Your Website Text
- What Is A Content Strategy And Why Do You Need It?
- What’s my definition of Marketing?
- Interview: A Sales Compensation Approach (and Calculator) for Small Business CEOs.
- What does User Experience mean to you?
Leadership, Management & People:
- Seven First Year Mistakes Senior Executives Make
- The 6 things all new employees should be told
- 8 Interview Questions to Hire an Inside Sales Manager
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by: Geoff Vincent