Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- Don’t Bury Your B2B Website Leads
- Content Marketing – Quality vs. Quantity « Great B2B Marketing
- 5 CEO-Worthy Metrics for Demonstrating Inbound Marketing Success
- 10 Essential Lessons Marketers Must Learn
Leadership, Management & People:
- As Employment Grows, Americans Are Itching to Change Jobs – MainStreet
- How to Identify Your Most Critical Business Decision — Lessons from 750 Entrepreneurs
- Small Business Startup: Overcoming Emotional Challenges
- 12 Common Traits of Companies With Successful Corporate Planning
Web & Social Media:
- 5 MUST Ways B2B Companies Can Use Facebook Timeline
- 4 Ways SMBs Can Get More From Their SEO
- 7 Things Your New Website Must Have
- A User’s Guide to Facebook’s New Timeline Feature
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by Geoff Vincent