Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- Why B2B Companies Need To Up Their Communications Game | Fast Company
- An Extensive List of Taglines | via @namedevelopment
- Sales and Marketing Alignment: How to Sell To A Sales Person
Leadership, Management & People:
- Are Women Better Leaders than Men? from HBR
- 3 sure-fire ways to lose your top talent | SmartBlogs
- What You Think You Know About Business Planning Can Hurt Your Business
Web & Social Media:
- Facebook’s New Business Pages Means Marketers Must Evolve
- 13 Brands Using LinkedIn Company Page Features the Right Way
- LinkedIn: More Important Than Your Website?
- Leveraging Pinterest for B2B Marketing: 6 Practical Tips
- A Guide to Your B2B Social Media Marketing Plan
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by Geoff Vincent