Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- 13 Real-World Marketing Insights for Your Small Business
- How to Avoid the Pitfalls of B2B Marketing
- Quick Tip: Increase Conversions – Build Out Your Services Pages
- 6 steps to creating a brand identity
- How Marketing Executives are Adapting to Online Tools [Infographic]
Leadership, Management & People:
- Who’s Responsible for Employee Turnover?
- Beware The Entrepreneur’s Blind Side
- Be the e-mailer you wish to see in the world
Web & Social Media:
- 65 Terrific Social Media Infographics
- 10 Tips to Write Effective and Popular Post
- The 7 Most Important Things on Your Website
- Small Business Labs: What is Pinterest?
- Free 55-Page eEbook: “The Small Business Blogging Blueprint”
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.