Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- This is a very groovy SEO tool
- Closing the Credibility Chasm between Sales and Human Resources
- Value Proposition Kit
- Nine Visuals Your B2B Website Really Doesn’t Need
Leadership, Management & People:
- How to Hire Backwards with Boomerang Employees
- How to Boost Employee Career Satisfaction – Talent Management magazine
- 5 Public Speaking Tips for Business Pros
- Tips on writing an effective bio
- The Essential Successful Website for smallbiz
- Are You Sure You’re Not a Bad Boss? 10 fatal flaws that contribute to a leader’s failure.
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by: Geoff Vincent