Throughout each week, I share what I consider to be interesting articles, blogs or web pages/sites about B2B and small business. I appreciate quality so I’m somewhat selective about what I pass along.
The best way to keep track of these is to follow me on Twitter at @bizcompare. But in case you missed any, here’s a list of my faves that I sent out this past week.
Sales & Marketing:
- The New Marketing Trifecta – Email, Mobile, Social Media
- Which Links in Your Email Marketing Get the Most Clicks?
Leadership, Management & People:
- The 10 Most Horrifying Team Building Exercises
- Top Reasons Why Employees Don’t Do What They Are Supposed to Do — As reported by 25,000 managers
- Business Planning for Small Business in Just One Day
Web & Social Media:
- Selling Your Business? How to Negotiate a Purchase Offer
- How to Use a Sample Collection Letter to Make Sure You Get Paid
- New study finds that startups perform better closer to home
Thanks for reading my blog and please visit again.
Authored by Geoff Vincent